[Udemy]Python For Beginners: Learn Python With Hands-On Examples
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Python professionally
- Learn to use Python 3
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming
- Build 12 Easy-to-Follow Python 3 Projects
- Start learning from scratch and learn about every Python 3 topic with hands-on examples
- Down-to-earth way explanations
- No prior Python knowledge is required!
- You will be able to work with Python functions, namespaces and modules
- You will be able to apply the Python 3 knowledge you get from this course in coding exercises, real-life scenarios
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- No prior knowledge of Python is required
- Desire to learn one of employer’s most request skill
- Motivation to learn the the second largest number of job postings relative program language among all others
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- You will learn 10 ways to earn money and build a portfolio with your Python skills.
Welcome to my “Python For Beginners: Learn Python With Hands-On Examples” course.
My name is Muharrem Aydin and I am the creator of the three best-selling courses on Udemy.
Do you want to become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most request skill? If you think so, you are at the right place.
This time I’ve designed for you “Python For Beginners: Learn Python With Hands-On Examples” straight-forward course for the Python programming language. In the course you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with 12 projects. With my course you will learn Python Programming step-by-step. I made Python 3 programming simple and easy with exercises, challenges and lots of real life examples.
Learn to code today!
My “Python For Beginners: Learn Python With Hands-On Examples! is for everyone! If you don’t have any previous experience, not a problem! This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
Python is general-purpose, high-level and multi-purpose programming language. The best thing about the Python is, it supports a lot of today’s technology including vast libraries for twitter, data mining, scientific calculations, designing, back-end server for websites, engineering simulations, artificial learning, augmented reality and what not! Also, it supports all kind of App development.
No prior knowledge is needed!
The second best is for Python is, it doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn it and the Python code is easy to understand for the beginners.
What you will learn?
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and go all the way to programming with hands-on examples . We will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. Then during the course you will learn fundamentals of Python development like
- Variables, Data types, Numbers, Strings
- Conditionals and Loops
- Functions and modules
- Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples
- File operations
- Object Oriented Programming
With my up-to-date course you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Python programming skills. I am also happy to tell you that I will be constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
Do not forget ! Python has the second largest number of job postings relative to all other languages . So it will earn you a lot of money and will bring great change in your resume.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
- Python Setup
- Python IDLE
- Variables and Data Types
- Functions and Modules
- Modules and Packages
- Object Oriented Programming
You’ll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
See you in the course
Who this course is for:
- Those who don’t know where to start with learning Python
- Programmers switching languages to Python
- Those who want to use Python regardless of the technology field they want to apply the language to
- Those who need a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python