[Udemy]Python 3 Pandas, Bokeh, and Seaborn Data Visualizationadmin
What you’ll learn
- Prepare excellent Visualizations
- Publications and Printing quality Visualizations
- 3D Visualizations
- Add Matplotlib, NumPy, seaborn, and bokeh in resume
- Appear for Data Science interviews confidently
- Basic Knowledge of Computers and Mathematics
- A Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to Learn
- Burning desire to take your career to the next level
Become a Master in Advanced Data Visualization with Python 3 and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! A great data engineer/scientist earns more than $150000 per year in today’s market!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Advanced Data Visualization with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Data Visualization before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of matplotlib and seaborn with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Advanced Data Visualization with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, Matplotlib, seaborn, pandas, and Bokeh.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 40 lectures and more than 5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Data Visualization with Python 3!
This course will teach you Data Visualization in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a full programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, and Jupyter installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of Digital Image Processing
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- NumPy Ndarrays
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Random Array Generation
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions
- Plotting with Matplotlib
- Python 3 and Matplotlib Data Visualization Recipes
- Seaborn recipes
- Seaborn and Pandas
- and much more….
You will get lifetime access to over 40 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Data Visualization with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and Data Engineers
- Mathematicians, Statisticians, Scientists, and Engineers
- Machine Learning and AI Professionals
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics professionals
- Programmers and Developers
- Students, Job seekers, anyone wanting to learn new stuff