News & Events
[Udemy]Learn SolidWorks 2018
What you’ll learn
- Designing a Virtual Prototype of any product in 3D.
- Developing 2D drawings needed for production.
- Finite Element Analysis of the Virtual Prototype
- Motion Analysis of the Virtual Prototype
- Photo-realistic renderings of the 3D model
- A PC/Laptop with Windows 10, 64 bit pre-installed
- Good RAM installed in the PC/Laptop
- Student or Professional version of SolidWorks 2018 installed
- Mouse has to be used to effectively use the program in case of a laptop.
This course will teach you everything about SolidWorks in small and easy steps. So Every day, you can see a small video to further yourself in SolidWorks 2018.
If you forget any tool, you need not run through an hour long video. There’s a particular video for each tool.
We will cover all the relevant tools and commands of SolidWorks.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical Engineering gradutes
- Design Engineering aspirants
- CAD Designing aspirants