[Udemy]Learn & Create 3D models in just 2 hours (School Students)
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to CAD – 3D Slash
- Signup Process
- Navigation with and without mouse
- Working area expansion
- Shape : Hammer, Trowel, Chisel, Wall & Drill
- Colors: Spray, Bucket, Pipette & Syringe
- Advanced Features: Projector, Filler, Select & Shapes
- Create 3D models
- How to create and view cross-section
- Convert 3D models to .stl files
- Introduction to Apps and 3D Printing Hub
- 3D Slash App for offline use
- Basically to Imagine anything and design it in minutes
- This course is designed for absolute beginners.
- No prior skills expected.
- Students will learn a simple browser based CAD software “3D Slash”. It’s possible to work both online and offline.
- Hardware requirements: You just need a computer and internet connection(If you want to work online).
- Download 3D Slash App (desktop version) to work offline. It’s available for windows, Mac OS & Linux operating system.
Computer Aided Design(CAD) takes an important role in the technology development. Could you imagine any field without CAD? CAD along with 3D Printing has reached far than expected in the technological field. Also, with the booming virtual reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) market, we can clearly understand the need of CAD skills in the future.
Here in this course, I teach kids aged between 6 and 10 years, how to get started with CAD. It’s an absolutely fun software more like building game. Not only students, anyone who wants to try hands on with CAD can use this software. You should be able to design 3D models in less than two hours.
This course is also for those who have 3D printer or planning to buy one and have 0% CAD experience , this course is really a great start.
Who this course is for:
- Students aged between 6 & 10 years.
- Anyone who wants to try hands on 3D Design.