What you’ll learn
- How to use Selenium WebDriver for UI functional testing
- Manual TestCase Steps
- Test Script Creation and Execution in Java Programming Language
- DOM and XPATH
- WebDriver Essentials
- Selenium Common Exceptions
- Understanding of Java syntax
- Selenium WebDriver Library
This is a quick introductory course for manual testing professionals. With minimal Java skills the test script creation process becomes fun.
Selenium is a portable framework for testing web applications. Selenium provides a playback tool for authoring functional tests without the need to learn a test scripting language (Selenium IDE).
- Platform Portability. Testing is a repetitive process.
- Language Support. Software is written in a number of languages.
- Open Source Advantage
Who this course is for:
- Manual testing professionals