[Udemy]First Steps in Search Engine Marketingadmin
What you’ll learn
- Analysing Your Website’s SEO
- Link Building for Your SEO
- Keywords Analysis
- Search PPC vs Target PPC
- The Science of PPC
- Guide to SEO and AdWords
- No Experience Required as The Course is Designed for Beginner Level
- You need any device: Smartphone, Tablet, PC, Laptop
- And… Hunger to Learn Search Marketing
Search Engine Marketing is the process of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through both paid and unpaid efforts.
Do I need it? If yes, then why?
Google, Yahoo and Bing became increasingly sophisticated over the last few years. Constantly changing algorithms make the future of Search Engine Marketing uncertain.
So as an intelligent marketer or small business owner you have to look at both: SEO & Paid marketing at the same time.
You don’t need to become too techy to learn SEO or Search Engine Marketing, you can learn the basics so you’ll know how to contribute into your business’ search marketing. Maybe you would prefer to hire a SEO specialist at some point, but still you need to understand what means what in SEO reports. Do you want to be at that stage? Or you want to start your career in Search Engine Marketing?
Either way you are at the right place and the right time. This is where you take your first step towards mastering your Search Marketing skills. For more information hit the ‘START LEARNING’ button.
- The course is easy to chew, as its structured in 8 video lessons.
- Each will take around 5-10 minutes.
- The entire course clocks in around 1 hour.
I wish you a Happy Learning!
Who this course is for:
- Start Ups, Students, Marketers, Web designers, Entrepreneurs, Executives in the world of online marketing.
- This course is relevant to anybody who is responsible for developing and implementing online marketing projects.