What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course, students will easily be able to practically apply each 12 steps of the Agile Manifesto
- Learn to differentiate and understand risks and pitfalls in an Agile environment and how to overcome them
- At the end of the course, students will be able to practically apply their your new Scrum Master and Kanban knowledge to lead teams through production sprints
- Students will be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge in Project Planning as well as risk mitigation
- Students will be able to add value to their organization through learning about Business Value in an Agile environment
- You will be able to foresee risks and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills using different methods
- You will receive a Udemy generated Agile Project Management Certification when you complete the course.
- Basic Project Management experience
- An interest in organizational transformation
What does this course include?
A step by step guide on how to manage your Project as a Scrum Master using Kanban and Scrum (with included tools!)
A 100 page book purposely written for this course
Videos that will describe and explain how to Project Plan and deliver Business value
A thorough explanation on how to apply the Agile principles within your organization
Bonus Lectures that will deepen your knowledge about Agile Leadership
Several problem solving mechanisms to use
All access to 1-on-1 expert support
Who should take this course?
Whether you are a project manager, product manager, business stakeholder or someone who wants to understand and practically apply methods from Scrum, Kanban and Agile, this is the place to start. If you are preparing for a scrum master certification, this class will give you a full walkthrough of what these courses offer so that you are prepared when dedicating time towards it.
- Overview of Agile – The development methodology behind Agile and why it is important for us to understand the manifesto and how we can apply that in our day to day projects.
- A complete overview of Scrum and Kanban – This will include all the roles within a scrum team, artifacts, ceremonies and advice on workshops and team exercises you can do with your new Scrum Team or Kanban Team.
- Project Planning and Project Management from scratch – This course will also take you through how to plan an Agile Project, Estimations, Story Points, Value Points and necessary steps to take within production.
- Agile Reporting – How do you report back ROI to your organization or stakeholder? Well, there’s a full guide in here to help you.
- Manage Risks and see problems before they appear – This course also includes a guide on how to see problems coming and how to deal with them.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a project management method within Agile for managing and completing Projects. With Scrum, you can calculate estimates based on complexity and risk, but also add ROI and business value to your estimations.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
Students will easily be able to practically apply each 12 steps of the Agile Manifesto
Learn to differentiate and understand risks and pitfalls in an Agile environment and how to overcome them
Students will be able to practically apply their new Scrum Master and Kanban knowledge to lead teams through production sprints
Students will be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge in Project Planning as well as risk mitigation
Students will be able to add value to their organization through learning about Business Value in an Agile environment
Who is teaching this course:
The founder Daniel has worked in several industries in the past and was first introduced to Agile 9+ years ago at Electronic Arts where he lead a team of designers and producers through several video game development cycles working on titles such as Battlefield.
His experience has taken him around the world where he’s actively learnt and also taught Scrum and Agile within large scale organizations in the Airlines Industry, Electronics Industry and Gaming industry.
Being an agile veteran, he also coaches and hosts seminars around the world, teaching Agile as well as Digital Transformation.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Project and Product Managers who are curious about Agile Principles and how to practically apply the principles within their organisation
- Anyone who is interested in organizational change working towards their PMI
- Scrum Masters who would like a refresher course