What you’ll learn
- Optimize Complete WordPress Website Using Free Plugins And Tools
- Learn How To Install CDN + SSL On Your Website Increase Speed And Security
- Optimize Any WordPress Website To Load In Less Than 3 Seconds.
- Learn How To Optimize Images Using Free Tools (2 MB To 50KB)
- Configure Free CDN + Free SSL Certificate On Your Website
- Create A Static Cache For Your Website To Load In Less Than 3 Sec. Anywhere In The World
- Access To Free Speed Optimization Tools – Coding, No Experience Required
- Basic Knowledge Of WordPress
Every Website Owner wants to increase their Conversion Rates and reduce their exit rates. And, studies show that one of the key reasons why exit rates may be hitting the roof is poor Page Load Performance.
It definitely makes sense to improve your page load speed as much as possible. Potential customers can really get frustrated and disillusioned with your site if they find that they have to wait ages for pages to load. This is a key reason why exit rates (the rates at which visitors to a page exit your site on that specific page) can start to climb.
Why Page Speed is Important?
- 500ms Slowdown equals 20% Decrease in AD Revenue – Google
- 100ms Slowdown can mean a 1% Decrease in Revenue – Amazon
- 400ms improvement in load time translated to a 9% increase in traffic – Yahoo
- 27% of users say that visiting a slow site makes them likely to visit a competitor.
- Google is so committed to speed and User Experience that they are, right within their search results, experimenting with affixing a “SLOW” label to slower websites…
KissMetrics found that:
- 47% of consumers expect a website to load in 3 seconds or less.
- 1 second delay in loading decreases customer satisfaction by 16%
- 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions
So, if you want to meet those expectations, it is crucial to ensure that all of the pages of your site load within a maximum of 3-5 seconds.
In this Course we will talk about –
– First Byte time.
– Compressing Images.
– Cache Static Content. (HTML, CSS, JS)
– Use CDN – (Improve Speed and Security)
– Adding Free SSL Certificate for security purpose.
– Minify Files and Merge Them.
– Google AMP
– Using Free Tools And Plugins For Testing And Implementation Purpose.
– Tons of other important things.
Throughout the course I will take my personal website as example and use all resource to optimize my WordPress website.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about WordPress Speed Optimization!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Who Are Interested To Learn “How To Website Speed”
- Bloggers, Startup Owners, Social Media Experts Who Want To Increase Website Speed
- Any WordPress User Who Want To Boost His Website Speed