[Udemy] Websockets, tcp and udp in c# .NET CORE 3.0
What you’ll learn
- Use of TCP in C#
- Use of UDP in C#
- Use of websockets in c# backend and c# client
- Programming experience
- C# skills
- Visual studio (2019 preferred)
This course will teach about three different types of data transfers – TCP, UDP, web sockets – which is actually TCP. This course is all about practical knowledge that you need to use these, code examples and assignments, no unnecessary theory.
Once you are done with this course, you will be able to build real-time applications, messaging applications, games and a lot more.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build real-time applications
- People who want to deal with data streams on lower levels
- people who want to build messaging applications