[Udemy] Web Application Technology Stack
What you’ll learn
- At the end of the course, student will learn the following:
- 1) An understating of the general web technology landscape
- 2) An understanding of Front End Tech Stack
- 3) An understanding of Back End Tech Stack
- Because the course has both theoretical and practical components, it is required that student have access to:
- – A computer
- An IDE ( Integrated Development Environment)
In this course, I talked about the various technologies that one would encounter in the web application development industry.
I gave an overview of the various technology stacks and then zeroed down on the back end and front-end technology stack.
I started with the Front-End Tech Stack, where I gave a theoretical background of the various front-end tech stacks.
This was followed up with designing a simple user interface that would be implemented during the practical section.
Coming to the Back-End Tech Stack, I applied the same approach. I gave a theoretical overview of why we have a Back End system, and then discussed the various back end technology stacks.
This was followed up with designing a simple user interface that will be implemented in the practical part of the Back-End Tech Stack.
For the practical section, I used the interface design developed above to implement an Asp.Net Coreapplication using C# to demonstrate and show how to use the various Back End Tech Stack.
The course is intended for Beginner Level software developers that want to understand the various technology stacks in use in the industry.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate software developers that want to take their games to the next level.