[Udemy] VSTS (Azure DevOps) : Crash Course for Software Testers
What you’ll learn
- How to work on VSTS for Project management activities – User Stories, Sprints
- How to work on VSTS for Test management activities – Test Plan, Test Suite, Test Case
- Basic understanding of Manual Testing
- Basic understanding of Agile Methodologies
Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) is an extension of the Microsoft Visual Studio architecture that allows it to encompass development & testing teams, with special roles and tools for software architects, developer specialties and testers.
VSTS includes software development, collaboration, measurement and reporting tools that fall broadly into server-side and client-side applications.
1. Create Project
2. Define User Stories
3. Work with Sprints
4. Test Management Activities
5. Test Case Development and Execution
Who this course is for:
- Manual Testing, looking to manage Testing Activities by using Test Management Tool
- Testers, Looking to setup Agile Project on VSTS