[Udemy] Unity game development, make games in just 4 hoursadmin
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to quickly prototype hypercasual games.
- Create robust touch control joystick in c#.
- Program some cool AI behaviors for various enemy game characters using C#.
- Create character model in blender.
- Learn to rig & animate any humanoid character within 5 minutes. YES 5 MINUTES!
- Create modular .io game logic which you can apply to your own games.
- Learn how to create fake multiplayer for hypercasual .io games.
- Be able to make an entire game from A to Z using Unity, C# and some 2D application like Ps or Gimp. And then publish that finished product on Itch io, Newgrounds or Gamejolt.
- Create visually stunning UI and UX.
- Be able to make an entire game from A to Z using Unity, C# and blender.
- Have Unity 2018 or up and blender installed on your computer.
- Before starting this course you should understand the basics of Unity. Like saving scenes, navigating the interface, using the three basic manipulation tools (Translate, Rotate and Scale), create prefabs and add and modify components inside of the inspector.
- You should have a strong understanding of the basics of C#, such as creating variables, modifying those and calling functions.
- Have a strong desire to learn, have fun and create awesome games !
In this game development course you’ll learn how to create a commercial quality 3D hypercasual .io game using Unity, C#.
Here is a list of the key things you will learn by watching this course :
- First of all you’ll have a stronger understanding of what it takes to actually finish a game from A to Z in Unity!
- You’ll learn to quickly create visually stunning game environments for you hypercasual .io games.
- You’ll learn how to model, and then rig and animate 3d humanoid characters within 5 minutes using a special method.
- You’ll Learn to create robust touch control joystick for controlling player movements.
- You’ll Learn to Create basic game rules and objectives.
- You’ll learn to quickly and easily create different and robust AI’s
- You’ll learn to create modular gameplay logic that could be applied to different games.
- You’ll learn to create visually stunning UI and great UX.
Who this course is for:
- A beginner/intermediate game developer interested in learning how to create a fun, commercial quality 3D hypercasual game from A to Z using Unity and C#.
- This course is also for those curious about programming AI using C#.
- Someone wanting to learn how model, rig and animate 3d characters.
- This course is NOT for complete beginners that have never touched Unity or C#. You should understand the basics of both Unity and C# if you wish to properly follow along and get the most out of this course.