News & Events
[Udemy] Typescript with modern React (i.e. hooks, context, suspense)
What you’ll learn
- How to use Typescript with their modern React project
- Understand how to set up typescript with create-react-app as well as babel and webpack
- Feel comfortable using hooks for state and lifecycle
- Be comfortable using the terminal or command prompt
In this course you will learn how to add typescript to a create-react-app project as well as adding it to a react project from scratch with webpack and babel. You will learn a bit about react hooks, (useState, useContext, useReducer and useEffect), in a react typescript project as well as using suspense to lazy load a component. We will also attempt to recreate redux, (or the redux principles) with useReducer and Context.
This course is at an intermediate/advance level and assumes you have used React and Redux before, however you don’t need to know any typescript for this.
Who this course is for:
- Front end developers who want to level up their knowledge of React and Typescript
- Developers who want to know a bit more about using hooks