News & Events
[Udemy] The Complete WordPress Business Website Bootcamp Course
What you’ll learn
- Step by step process to buy a SEO friendly domain name and set up your WordPress account
- How to create SEO optimized blog posts and pages to increase traffic to your website
- Create a professional “About” and “Contact Us” page to appear like a real business
- Create professional custom drop down menus on your website
- How to install and use plugins to improve your website’s functionality
- Use the free Yoast SEO plugin to make sure your website is being picked up by Google
- Create a professional looking static home page
- How to use tags and post categories to help visitors navigate your website
- How to install WordPress themes to customize your website
- Access to a computer and stable internet connection
- Absolutely NO coding or previous website development experience is needed
Want to build a blog site or a website for your business, but don’t know how to code?
That’s where WordPress comes in. WordPress allows amateurs, bloggers, and small business owners to create a website from scratch will almost no skill at all.
With The Complete WordPress Business Website Bootcamp Course you’ll learn the easy step by step process to build a WordPress website from nothing.
And best of all? NO CODING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
You’ll learn everything you need from buying your domain name to customizing your theme.
And throughout the course we’ll be building a website from complete scratch (in real time) so you can replicate the exact process!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. The A – Z of building a professional WordPress website from scratch
Learn the entire Step By Step Process to build a WordPress website from scratch…from buying your domain name to creating blog posts, to creating a contact page!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to build a professional website for your business or blog.
2. Create SEO optimized blog posts and pages
Tired of building websites that NEVER get traffic and visitors?
Learn how to create SEO friendly blog posts and pages so your website will rank first in Google search results. You’ll also learn strategies to drive organic traffic to your site!
3. About and Contact Us pages
If you want to be a professional business, you’ll have to look like a professional business.
You’ll learn how to create professional looking “about” and “contact us” pages to appear like a Real Business.
4. Drop down custom menus
Create easy to navigate drop down menus on your website to visitors can go to the most important sections of your website.
5. Install WordPress plugins to increase the functionality of your website
WordPress plugins can pretty much do anything for your website from collecting email addresses, to creating membership pages, to tracking website visitors.
Learn how to install plugins to increase the functionality of your site. You’ll also get an in-depth tutorial on how to use the Yoast SEO plugin to make sure your website is optimized to be picked up in Google search results.
6. Create a professional looking static home page
The default WordPress homepage is a list of your blog posts.
Improve the look and functionality of your site by creating a static homepage to strategically drive traffic to the important parts of your website.
7. Install WordPress themes
Learn how to further customize the look of your website with premium WordPress themes. A new theme will make your website look professional and sleek.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to build a professional looking website for their business
- Students who want to build their blog from scratch with NO coding experience
- People who want to build a professional website