[Udemy] The Complete Unity Indie Game Developer Course
What you’ll learn
- Create a full game and publish it to the world
- Know how games are made and experience the process of making a full game
- All the skills to use Unity
- Game design philosophy
- You should have Unity installed
- A desire to learn game development
In this course we will create a full game from scratch in Unity.
You will learn about object oriented programming and have an overall better understanding of C#.
We will provide you with all the assets needed to create a full top down RPG game, feel free to use these assets in your own games.
In this course we will cover Animators, Physics, Scene Transitions, Saving and Loading, Enemy AI, Item Pickups, basically everything you would find in an RPG game.
We will also be talking about good game design practices, and giving you insight about the industry and where you can publish your games.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make games
- Indie game developers
- Game Developers
- Game enthusiasts
- Unity developers