[Udemy] SEO 2019: SEO For WordPress Websites + On Page SEO
What you’ll learn
- Improve User Experience of Website
- On-Page Seo
- Site Speed
- Mobile Friendliness
- Internal Linking Structure
- Structured Maps
- Lead Generation
- Traffic Conversion
WordPress made it easy for anyone to create a website. It’s easy to use, it’s fast, it doesn’t require a lot of technical knowledge. Even someone who’s not a developer can do things like SEO and modify WordPress with a breeze.
Some of the most important factors that Google looks into in order to rank your site are some of the following: user experience, on-page SEO, site speed, mobile-friendliness, internal link structure, structured markups, all these things impact your ranking, and there’s hundreds of other factors. There’s over 200 factors that Google includes in their algorithm, and today I’m going to share with you plugins that’ll help you do all of these things, plus more, in a really easy and controlled way.
1. Yes, there’s 4G, there’s 5G, you know, LTE, whatever you wind up calling it, but the problem with mobile devices is if you’re in a place that doesn’t have the best reception I don’t care if you have a 5G phone, you’re not going to load websites really fast.
2.If you’re creating blog content, and hey, you’re on a WordPress blog, or WordPress as a CMS, there’s a good chance you at least have a blog article or two, and in that blog article what do you think you’re including? Images. And If those images take time to load then it is going to effect your ranking on Google Search Engine.
3.These days people mostly use Smartphones to access web so if your website is not optimized for best performance then it will load slow on mobile and hence it will also effect your ranking.
4. Security is very important for you website. If your website gets hacked then it will take a lot of time for you to recover and in that time your website will lose its ranking.
5. If your website is not secured with SSL then Google is not going to rank your website on its search engine.
These are the issue that we will encounter and plenty more in this course.
You will also learn how you can convert your visitors into Subscribers and Send them emails later on.
Who this course is for:
- WordPress Developers
- Content Creators
- and For those who are getting started with WordPress and want their website to be fully optimized for ranking on Google Search Engine