What you’ll learn
- Writing automation scripts for web applications using Java & Selenium libraries
- Basic knowledge on HTML/CSS
- Passionate about programming
By end of this course you will be familiar in writing selenium scripts for automating browser application testing .The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way. Course has assignments/quizzes for you to practice and strengthen your knowledge.
By end of this course you will become an expert in :
- Java Basics to advanced concepts required for testers
- Writing selenium scripts to interact web elements like text boxes, drop downs, radio buttons, buttons
- Writing selenium scripts to automate web pages validattion
- Set up Maven project for Selenium
- Understand Project Model Object (POM) architecture
- Working with Log4J and TestNG frameworks.
- Writing selenium scripts for end-end scenarios.
- “We respect your time“- all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
- Assignments – Given assignments along with required resources, which will help you practice your learning.
- Short and precise videos
- Checkpoint questions
I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson with out progress. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll learn smoothly through this course without any major issues.
Who this course is for:
- Testers/Developers who want to to automate web application testing