[Udemy] SAP S/4 HANA Essential Trainingadmin
What you’ll learn
- Master an advanced skillset in the area of SAP business processes foundation to land 6-figure job (*based on Glassdoor statistics) with practical experience during real life examples
- The lectures are designed to be interactive, easily consumable through hands-on and demo-rich formats to give you the whole picture by putting the different function modules together.
- This is a complete and comprehensive SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become certified.
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning is an industry-leading ERP system to help more than 80% of fortune 500 companies stay competitive by streamlining business processes, unlocking productivity and exploring insights.
- This course is to help you identify and explain the basic SAP applications and components
- A PC or Mac
- No prior SAP experience necessary
- Basic knowledge of operational business processes
SAP is a multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations.
More than 80% of fortune 500 companies have successfully implemented SAP products.
SAP was named the most valuable brand in Europe with a value of over 33 billion euros in 2015.
According to pay scale study, an SAP consultant earns an average salary of $120000 per year!
SAP S/4 HANA Essential Training is the introduction to SAP for zero-prior-experience audiences.
The topics are covered with a mixture of video lectures and workbooks:
- Intro to SAP S/4 HANA
- S/4 Finance
- S/4 Enterprise Management
- Embedded Analytics
- SAP HANA
- SAP implementation and customization
You’ll stretch your SAP business functional knowledge and technical skills.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you money.
Enroll now, and I’ll see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- SAP ERP beginners
- Existing ERP business users
- Job seeker interested in looking for an SAP position
- Technologist interested in SAP S/4 HANA
- Anyone who is willing to s