[Udemy] SAP Hybris Commerce – Detailed Introduction and Career Path
What you’ll learn
- What is e-commerce
- What is omni commerce
- What is SAP Hybris, and what are some of its features
- How does SAP Hybris compare to other e-commerce solutions on the market
- The major career paths that one can pursue when it comes to SAP Hybris
- Why SAP Hybris consultants will be in demand and what will drive that demand
- There are no prerequisites, except for a zeal to learn.
SAP Hybris is SAP’s latest offering when it comes to e-commerce. This is a brand new course that teaches you the basics of what is e-commerce, what is omni commerce, what is SAP Hybris Commerce and how it addresses the needs of the e-commerce market. We will also discuss various e-commerce features that Hybris provides.
In order to get the most current information out to you as quickly as possible, I am dividing up the SAP Hybris 6.x (latest version) training into 3 courses – this is the first course in the new 3-course series, and is a pre-requisite for the next two courses, which will be for functional and technical consultants.
In this course, we will also dive into the various career options available for Hybris consultants to help you determine what certifications you should pursue.
We will also look at what is driving the rapid adoption of SAP Hybris as a software, and the demand for Hybris consultants. Most importantly, you will learn about and salary information for SAP Hybris consultants the US.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with curiosity
- Business Analysts and developers who want to start a career in SAP Hybris