[Udemy] Run Containers At Scale With Docker And Docker Swarm
What you’ll learn
- Create Docker files and Compose files
- Create and deploy Docker containers on third-party tools like Jenkins and Azure
- Set up the Docker Swarm architecture
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploy containers
- Create various docker services
- Filter and sort nodes for optimal deployment
- Basic understanding of Docker
- Understanding of terminal or command prompt basics
- Basic understanding of Linux
- GitHub and Docker Hub account
- Physical or virtual machine
- An AWS account (free or trial account is also enough)
- Burning desire to learn something new
We now live in a world that is unchained, where we are not bound to a desk to fulfil our tasks. We are a community of people who are constantly on the go and because of that we have now learnt how to work on the go. This is why technologies that are in tandem with this lifestyle are becoming insanely popular.
Docker is one such technology for developers and system architects! The days of depending on heavy-duty desktop systems or lugging power draining virtual systems are long gone! Now, we can depend on containerization to help us not only to build our apps, but also to manage and deploy them!
Benefits of Docker
- Open Source – Docker is an open source software which means that in addition to being free, it also allows developers to add features to the technology depending on their needs.
- Containers vs. Virtual Machine – Where virtual machines take a greater toll on the system, containers make it easier to simply wrap the applications and all of its files to make it easily deployable on any other Linux system.
- Fast Adoption – Docker is one of the technologies that is being adopted at an extremely fast rate. The adoption rate is similar on both personal as well as enterprise levels.
- Faster & Less Load on RAM – Since containers already pack everything they need to run the application, they don’t add a lot of load on the system and are extremely fast when it comes to setup and running.
- Easier Deployment – Containers also make it easier to deploy apps as well as maintain them.
Just look at these numbers.
Since its release in 2012, Docker has become one of the fastest growing technologies in DevOps and web development. According to Docker, over 3.5 million applications have been placed in containers using Docker technology. Major software and technology companies like Amazon, Oracle, Google, and VMWare have embraced Docker and are building services to support it.
According to recent data from jobs site Glassdoor, the national median salary for a DevOps engineer in the US is $110,000.
60% of hiring managers are looking to fill DevOps engineer positions.
DevOps engineer ranks #2 on Glassdoor’s 50 Best Jobs in America rankings.
- Do you want the skills to be highly sought after?
- Do you want your career to touch cloud 9?
- Did you answer, Absolutely to that question?
If so, then our new training program “Run Containers At Scale With Docker And Docker Swarm” is for you.
Enroll in this course today and unlock the full potential for DevOps using Docker’s containerization and Ansible capabilities.
What Sets Us Apart?
Complete beginner to expert skills – This course does not assume any expertise in Docker or Ansible. We give you step by step instructions and in fact, we hand hold you through all the exercises together with you.
Practical demo tutorials – Where most courses simply bombard you with dense theory and set you on your way, we believe in developing a deep understanding of not only what you’re doing, but why you’re doing it. That’s why we focus on building up your understanding for infinitely better results down the line.
What if I don’t have any need for learning Docker right now?
Whether you are on board or not, the future of IT is fast becoming Dockerized, where nearly all software will be developed and deployed in containers. Docker will revolutionize how you develop and deploy your applications. No more worrying about inconsistencies in deployment processes, extended development timelines, or environmental differences. Docker Enterprise will manage all of these and so much more, just with the push of a button!
Docker increases developer productivity by a whopping 1300%! With a faster time to market of over 300%, Docker’s usage rates are rapidly increasing with the infrastructure size of organizations around the world.
There is an evident shortage of Docker professionals today. In fact, Docker professionals were one of the top three fastest-growing targeting options for employers around the world last year.
As the statistics and figures show – there is an advancement in technology is rapidly expanding into our lives each and every day, meaning even though you may not be directly using any of this right now, sooner or later you will run into it inevitably.
I am not an engineer; will this course still benefit me?
Whether you are a start-up founder, a product manager or a project manager – it is quite likely that your organization is already using or will be using these technologies. You might not be interested in learning about new technologies. Well, we don’t blame you for that. But whether you like it or not, any business relies on updating the new technology to survive. Containerization technology is the new frontier of cloud-enabling technology and application development and learning about Docker will help you stay at the forefront of that curve.
Is your IT career on the right track?
Well, if you invest your time and bring an eagerness to learn, we guarantee you real, actionable education at a fraction of the cost you can demand as an IT engineer or consultant. We are confident your investment will come back to you in no time.
So, if you’re ready to make a change and learn how to proactively and efficiently manage your Docker containers, click the “Add to Cart” button below.
What are you waiting for? Click the “Add to Cart” button below and get started today with our course “Run Containers At Scale With Docker And Docker Swarm”
Let’s do this together!
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Developers
- System Administrators
- Anyone who deploys or operates software on servers.