News & Events
[Udemy] Rotoscopying using After Effects
What you’ll learn
- This course gives an in-depth knowledge of Compositing & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC.
- Before taking this Adobe After Effects course you should follow these requirements, be sure that your personal computer is all set perfect with the software and the hardware requirements for a seamless learning experience.
- To learn this course, you should have proper working knowledge about the operating system and navigating through the software.
After Effects is a Compositing, VFX, and Motion graphics application developed and owned by Adobe Systems. It is generally put to use in the post-production stage of the film making and TV production pipe-line. Besides the features mentioned above, After Effects can effectively perform a handful of jobs as keying, tracking, compositing and animation. With this software application, you can even work on some non-linear editing in Video and Audio platforms.
This course gives an in-depth knowledge of Compositing & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC.
The training will include the following;
- Pen Tool
- Vertex Tool-Adding and Deleting Vertex
- Mask Feather Tool
- Understanding Mask Shape Parameters
- Adding Mask Feather
- Roto Brush Tool
- Performing Rotoscopying on Live Action Footage
- Rendering your Composition
Who this course is for:
- Students you want to make bright careers in Film Editing, Television editing, Motion Graphics, Visual Graphics for Film and TV Industry and many domains where VFX, Mo-Graphs, Compositing, and Editing are commonly used.
- Individuals from editing eco-system can gain maximum from learning motion graphics and VFX through After Effects.
- The course helps storytellers to enhance their story experience by adding effective Motion graphics and Visual effects to the narration.