[Udemy] Python Programming Bootcamp (2019)
What you’ll learn
- Learn to program in Python at a good level
- Learn about integer, float, logical, string and other types in Python
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in Python
- No prior programming knowledge is required
- A computer and a desire to learn
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2019!
This course assumes no previous programming or Python experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Python, this course will teach you how.
The goal of the course is to introduce students to Python Version 3.x programming.
Here is what you will get and learn by taking this Python Programming Bootcamp (2019) course:
- How to work with various data types.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- The importance of white space in Python.
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- Anyone who wants to learn Python