News & Events
[Udemy] Python for Everyone
What you’ll learn
- Acquire the prerequisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Data Science(Machine Learning/Deep Learning) , Big Data , Automation Testing, Web development etc..
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Passion to learn alone is enough to start this course
- A Laptop/Computer- Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included in the video course
- Access to the internet. Of course all the videos are downloadable . You can study in offline mode also.
- Recommended : Laptop/Computer the best way to learn this course. Because after completing each topic , practicing it simultaneously in Jupyter notebook makes you to remember each topic easily
” 9 main reasons to Learn Python !!! “
1. Python’s popularity
When compared to all other programming language, python is extremely simple, easy to learn, interpret and implement. Due to this reason it became very popular and trending programming right now.
2. High salary
The job demand for python programmers are high. Python engineers have some of the highest salaries in the industry.
The average Python developer salary in the US is $110,021 and $123,743 per year according to the survey conducted by Gooroo and Indeed respectively
3. Python is used in Data Science
There are plenty of Python scientific packages for data visualization, machine learning, natural language processing, complex data analysis and more. All of these factors make Python a great tool for scientific computing and a solid alternative for commercial packages such as MatLab. The most popular libraries and tools for data science are Pandas, matplotlib, NumPy, scikit-learn, Mlpy, NetworkX, Theano, SymPy and TensorFlow
4. Python is used in Automation
IT industries are now moving towards Artificial Intelligence in Automation. So Python with Robot framework combination is the best alternative for Selenium Webdriver with Java as it is easier road map with no programming background.
5. Python used with Big Data
Pydoop is a Python interface to Hadoop that allows you to write a MapReduce program in Python and process data present in the HDFS cluster.
Its features such as a rich HDFS API; a MapReduce API that allows to write pure Python record readers / writers, partitioners and combiners, transparent Avro (de)serialization, and easy installation-free usage.
6. Chat Bots
A chat bot is an artificial intelligence-powered piece of software in a device (Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant etc), application, website or other networks that try to gauge consumer’s needs and then assist them to perform a particular task like a commercial transaction, hotel booking, form submission etc.
NLTK(Natural Language Toolkit) library is a leading platform for building Python programs to work with human language data.
7. Python in Web Development
Python has a wide range of frameworks for developing websites. The most popular frameworks are Django, Flask, Web2Py, Turbo Gears, etc. These frameworks are written in Python, so it’s easier to implement and use it for web development.
8. Computer Graphics in Python
Python is largely used to build GUI and desktop applications. The Python Computer Graphics Kit is a generic 3D package that can be useful in any domain where you have to deal with 3D data of any kind, be it for visualization, creating photorealistic images, Virtual Reality or even games
9. Game Developer
Python libraries such as PyGame, Pyglet , PyOpenGL etc. are used to develop 2D, 3D games with easy coding. Learning any one of these package can able to create rapid game prototyping or for beginners learning how to make simple games.
Who this course is for:
- Data Science Aspirants
- Chat Bots Developer
- Automation Testers
- Big Data Aspirants
- Web Development Aspirants
- Game Developers
- People interested in programming who have no prior programming experience
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language
- Students taking a Python class in school who want a supplementary learning source
- Note 1: This course is NOT for experienced Python programmers
- Note 2: Based on students interest and request , I will be adding few more python topics to this course
- Note 3: All the videos are explained in Indian English Slang. In case if you think, its tough to understand my pronunciation. Please switch ON the caption. I have added captions for every videos :)