What you’ll learn
- Students looking to pass the PMI-SP: Scheduling Professional Certification Test
- Anyone interested in increasing their skills in Project Management and Schedule Management
- No pre-requisites
PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) knows more than project scheduling & the use of tools & technology to build a schedule for your team.
Schedules are a fundamental element of project management yet half of all projects are not completed within the initially scheduled time-frame.
Projects & teams today are increasingly global & virtual, & project schedules are crucial to managing activities, resources, dependencies & ultimately, project outcomes. The PMI-SP will recognize your knowledge & skill to drive the improved management of project schedules.
- Secondary degree
- 5,000 hours of project scheduling experience
- 40 hours of project scheduling education
- 4-year degree
- 3,500 hours of project scheduling experience
- 30 hours of project scheduling education
Who this course is for:
- Students who are motivated to maximize their management skills
- Anyone who wants to beat the PMI-SP: Scheduling Professional Certification Test