[Udemy] Physical Access Hacking Windows Xp, 7, 8, 10, Linux & Typingadmin
What you’ll learn
- How to Physical Access Hack Computers that are infront of them, while having Physical Access to it.
- Learn how to type 93+ Words Per Minute, Be within the Top 5% of Touch Typists in the World.
- Learn General and Advanced Command Prompt Knowledge.
- Learn General and Advanced Linux Terminal Knowledge.
- Learn how to hack Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Xp, and Raw Hard Drives, as well as Wpa Wifi Routers.
- Must know English, and how to read fluidly, Knowing how to type smoothly is not necessary, I will have typing instructions in this lesson package as well which will help you to reach speeds of 93+ W.p.M. if you dedicate yourself to my training routine. I type fast, I do tutorials some-what fast, so I won’t waste your time, I’ll just get the lessons you need to know out to you. You’ll first learn a fair amount about Windows In General before proceeding to learning about Hacking.
How to hack, how to touch type, using a faster method called, “Key Rollovers” instead of the standard method typically taught in schools. Everything is laid out very carefully to ensure that it’s easy to learn from. I have been using computers since I was 13 years old, now I am 29 years old. I have learned my way around the Windows Command Prompt, and Linux Terminal and I also have experience in Data-Recovery which I plan to pass onto you during the Course.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in Computers, People who want to learn Basic and Advance things about Command Prompt, .BAT files, and Linux Terminal. Mainly people who are very curious about Tech in General, Determined individuals, People who want to increase their Typing Speed. You must be very determined to learn, I cannot show you everything about your computer, router, but I can show you what I do with mine, so it may vary slightly. It takes a lot of Determination in order to learn what you need to in order to work on computers. This Tutorial is for Future White Hat Hackers only, I don’t approve of Black Hat Hacking.
- People with interest in Cmd, Windows, and Linux.
- Anyone with interest in recovering data that has been recently deleted, or recovering files from a Formatted Drive.