[Udemy] PHP For WordPress Development
What you’ll learn
- Write PHP that is commonly used in WordPress
- Get started with creating their own plugins or themes
- Go further with more in depth courses on how to build plugins and themes
- You should be familiar with HTML and CSS
- You should know you way around WordPress
This step-by-step course will teach you how to use PHP for WordPress . When you are finished with the course you will be able to start learning how to work with Plugins and Themes within the WordPressenvironment.
This Course is great for getting you started with PHP when you want to learn more about WordPress but you don not have any PHP experience. HTML and CSS experience is nice to have, as we won’t discuss that in detail.
In under a hour of video in which you will learn everything you need to know to get you started with PHP. In this course we will take you trough all basic PHP elements that are commonly used in WordPress. Like conditional statements, loops, functions and other basic PHP syntax. This course is not made for learning you all what PHP has to offer. This course gives you a good basic to continue working on creating a plugin or a theme within WordPress. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. If you are not pleased with the content, you can ask for a 100% refund, no questions asked.
For this course you will need a basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who want to start learning more about WordPress or want to write their own plugins and themes. This course explains all the commonly used PHP to help you get started.