[Udemy] Pandas with Python Tutorial
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Reading data using Pandas, Series vs Data Frame and Basic Operations in Pandas
- Understand Sorting, Filtering Data, Filtering Function, and Reading Selective Columns & Rows
- Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
- Basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus.
Pandas is an open-source, BSD-licensed Python library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language. This Python course will get you up and running with using Python for data analysis and visualization.
The training will include the following;
- Installing Jupyter
- Jupyter Environment
- Read data using Pandas
- Series vs Data Frame
- Basic Operations in Pandas
- Analyze the imported data
- Renaming Columns
- Filtering Data
- Filtering Function
- Read Selective Columns & Rows
- And a lot other topics.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics and various functions of Pandas.
- Data Visualizers
- Students and Professionals from Data Analytics field