What you’ll learn
- Identify what is Office 365
- Why is Office 365 so popular
- Benefits of using Office 365
- No prior knowledge of “Office 365” is required.
- A general idea of computers is helpfull
- Should already be familiar with the Internet
- Should already be familiar with Microsoft’s Office software but not required.
- All you require is to have an open mind and not to have any previous misjudgment on Microsoft.
“Office 365” is the way of the future in Information Technology (IT).
You should take this course as an introduction to Cloud Computing. It’s also used as the foundation to all of my courses on Office 365.
For this course you don’t need to have any type of computer or software.
We will cover the basic principle of this Cloud Service developed by Microsoft.
Some of the areas we will cover:
- Basic Design
- Business Savings
The course is structured to give you a simple overview of “Office 365” and an understanding of why you need to know about this Cloud technology.
Don’t be left behind in technology!!!
Basic knowledge of computers is all you need and an open mind.
There are 18 lectures in the course with 2 videos.
We take a look at the beginnings and what the feature holds for Office 365.
Come and join me and lets travel into the world of “Office 365”.
Cloud Computing for All.
Who this course is for:
- If you have heard the name “Office 365” but wondered what it was or why so many companies are embracing it, then this course is for you. No prior knowledge of any programming software is needed. This is just an introductory course into the fast expanding cloud service know as “Office 365”.
- If you don’t want to be left behind in technology and want to understand the savings that business owners have enjoyed with Office 365 then come take a look.
- This course is probably not for you if you aren’t thinking about growing your business or saving thousands of dollars.
- For users is an opportunity to see why Office 365 is expanding so rapidly