[Udemy] .NET CORE API developmentadmin
What you’ll learn
- Practical .NET CORE API development skills
- Handling HTTP requests and responses
- Skills to use to use SQL server (MSSQL)
- REST API development
- visual studio
- c# understanding
This course will give introduction to .net core APIs, from the very basic to advanced levels. You will be introduced to various functionality and data handling. With that, you will also be provided a real-world example, which will include developing custom authentication, registration and authorization, as well as some other data entry and output features.
The course is especially useful for people who seek practical, rather than theoretical knowledge. Also, the course will avoid using highly-technical language, therefore, if you are working or you are planning to work with non-tech people, you will learn some communication skills for those situations.
Who this course is for:
- microsoft technology family developers
- .NET beginners
- Experienced API developers seeking/preparing for a new position
- API beginners
- API developers switching technologies