News & Events
[Udemy] Motion Graphics Design & Flat Animation in After Effects CC
What you’ll learn
- Download all project files and start creating your first Motion Graphics project
- Understand the basics of After Effects & Illustrator
- Master all Adobe Illustrator tools for graphic design step-by-step
- Create professional Motion Graphics in After Effects step-by-step
- Prepare a 2d flat design in Adobe illustrator for using in After Effects
- Import and animate Illustrator graphic designs in After Effects
- Reverse an animation to create a complete Motion Graphics loop
- Render final project and create awesome Motion Graphics videos quickly
- All project files are available to download
- Have a passion for learning Motion Graphics in After Effects
- No prior knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Illustrator or Motion Graphics required
- A working copy of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator
Motion Graphics Design & Flat Animation Buildup in Adobe After Effects & Adobe Illustrator
- Do you like to learn the best tips and techniques to become a SUPER HERO Motion Graphics Artist?
- Do you like to learn After Effects and Adobe Illustrator in 1 course?
- Do you like to learn how to create amazing, stylish, and stunning Motion Graphics from scratch?
In “Motion Graphics Design & Flat Animation Buildup in After Effects & Adobe Illustrator” course you will learn how to create awesome and amazing 2d flat animation and create stunning Motion Graphics in After Effectsin less than 1.5 hours from scratch!
In this course you will learn Motion Graphics in After Effects STEP-BY-STEP, so even if you’ve never opened After Effects or illustrator before you can follow me up and you will see how easy is it to use these programs to create 2d flat graphic designs and create awesome Motion Graphics in After Effects quickly.
YOU LEARN BY DOING:
In this course, you can immediately DOWNLOAD all project files (After Effects and Illustrator scene files), Reference Image (Washing Machine photo), and the Magic Bounce Script. So you can learn by doing and you’ll follow along and work on your own project while learning. In this course we’ll create our 2d flat animation buildup and as you know this is a popular style of animation you can see in television, movies, video presentations, commercials, … and after effects motion graphics.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
By watching “Adobe After Effects: The Complete After Effects Motion Graphics Design Course” you don’t need any other resources to learn the basics of Adobe After Effects & Adobe Illustrator, but if you have any questions we’ll be with you in every step you need help, So you can send us message and we’ll be glad to help you quickly!
We want to make this Motion Graphics in After Effects course the best resource on learning Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator for beginners. So please watch all lectures and send us your feedback, this will help us to improve this course for future students and you will get updates for free.
This course is appropriate for all Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator users. So after you enroll in this course you will learn all essential tips and techniques you need to design and animate simple to complex 2d flat design objects in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
This course is perfect for everyone who wants to learn how to design beautiful 2d flat objects in Illustrator and learn how to give them life in Adobe After Effects and create amazing flat animations and awesome After Effects Motion Graphics all in less than 1.5 hours!
After watching all videos in this class, go ahead and pick an object from your environment and use all the techniques you have learned in this course to create eye-catching Motion Graphics and 2d flat animation buildup.
If you want to show us your great works don’t hesitate to post it here and let me and other students enjoy your great 2d flat motion graphics in adobe after effects.
I can’t wait to see your animations, We’ll be really happy to see your videos, So … pick an object and start creating your awesome flat animations buildup and after effects motion graphics right away!
WHAT IS YOUR FIRST STEP?
Just CLICK THE ENROLL button, and we’ll see you in LESSON 1 ;)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves to learn how to create motion graphics in after effects
- Anyone with no experience and knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Illustrator
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create graphic design in Illustrator
- Anyone who wants to learn how to animate 2d flat designs in After Effects
- Anyone who wants to become a Motion Graphics designer without going to motion design school