[Udemy] Modern Data Visualization with Oracle Analytics Cloud
What you’ll learn
- Install Data Visualization Desktop
- Data Mash-ups with Data Sets
- Work with Different Filter Types
- Create Correlation Charts
- Create Narration and Story Telling
- NLP based Insights using Search and ASK
- Create Charts: Bar, Pie, Maps
- New Charts: Heatmap, Treemap, Trellis
- Create Cause-and-Effect Chart
- Create Regression Plots
- Augmented Data Enrichment
- Data Blending with Data Flow
- Create Forecasts and Trendlines
- Machine Learning Based Visualization
- Advanced Map Visualization
- Learn Advanced Expression Builder
- Passion for Data Analysis and Data Visualization
- Basic Understanding of Reports and Analysis
- Basic knowledge of computers
Data Visualization is new Analytics and, Augmented Analytics is new Data Visualization! In this course you will master your understanding of modern, aka Augmented, data visualization concepts through hands on training with Oracle Analytics. This course is designed to provide you with essentials of augmented data visualization.
Are you a business analyst curious about what Oracle Analytics can do? Then this is the course for you. We’re assuming that you know the basics of using analytics in your business. So we designed this course for you to jump right in to a technical, hands-on product experience. Every section is packed with both video and screencast to show you each analytics capability, plus demo files and scripts to download, so you can try it yourself!
Since we can’t guess which use case you’re itching to try out, we’ve packed the course with different projects like sales analysis, school donation analysis, HR attrition analysis as well as advanced projects such as Machine Learning models for predictive Analysis. Curious about some other application for analytics? Try it with your own data too!
As a day-to-day analyst and data visualization user, you will find this course fun and informative, try it out with your own data set! We hope that you have great time learning this exciting new data visualization capabilities.
Who this course is for:
- You are Data Visualization Enthusiast
- You are Interested in Learning Modern Data Visualization Concepts
- You are Interested in Building Self-Service Analysis for SaaS Applications
- You are Interested in Learning Augmented Data Visualization
- You are interested in Learning about Oracle Analytics for Data Visualization