What you’ll learn
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 from Beginner to Advanced
- Learn Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn how to Use Excel Functions and Formulas
- Learn how to Increase Your Productivity with LOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH AND SEARCH
- Learn how to use VBA to Automate Tasks in Excel 2016
- Learn how to Create Charts, Trend Lines and Use Map Tool
- Taught Using Case Study Method
- Data Files to Practice Everything You Learn and Become an Excel 2016 Expert
- BONUS 1 – Most common Excel Shortcuts and Function Keys
- BONUS 2 – Free Excel 2016 EBook
- Only thing you need to know is how to use a computer
- This course is created with Excel 2016. But all features will work in Excel 2013 and Excel 2010. Most features should work in 2007 as well.
- You don’t need to know anything about Excel
Microsoft Excel 2016 – Excel from Beginner to Advanced & VBA is the most comprehensive yet easy to follow Excel 2016 course on Udemy.
It comes with full set of course book, data files for exercises, case studies and solutions. This is the Excel 2016 bible that includes everything you need to know to become an Excel 2016 expert.
The course is recorded with Microsoft Excel 2016 but also points out important differences fromExcel 2013. So whether you use Excel 2016 or Excel 2013, this course is all you need. In fact, most features should work in Excel 2010 as well.
You will learn everything you need to learn in Excel 2016, from basics to advanced features like Pivot Table, Charts, Sparklines, Macros, Workbook Management and VBA.
But the most unique feature of this course is the use of exercises and case studies to illustrate how to use Excel 2016 formulas, functions and features.
With this Excel 2016 course, your Excel skills will go from starter to expert in just a few hours. Whether you want to learn Excel for college or work, this is the course you want.
This course has been used by thousands of people taking our online Excel course licensed to multiple higher education providers.
You will learn the following Excel 2016 features in depth:
- Working with Workbook and Worksheets
- Excel Tables
- Data Management
- Excel Formulas & Functions – Date, Financial, Information, Mathematical & Statistical and Text
- Inserting and Formatting Objects
- Lookup and Reference Functions
- Charts, 3D Map and Sparklines
- Pivot Table
- What If Analysis, Data Analysis and Validation
- Printing Excel Files
- Managing Excel Files
- Advanced VBA
- PDF with most common Excel 2016 keyboard shortcuts
- PDF book
If you are from the following countries, you will especially love the Charts and Graphs section. We use Sachin Tendulkar’s career stats to show you how to use different types of charts to analyze data.
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- West Indian Island Countries
Enroll now and start mastering Excel 2016. Go from an Excel Novice to Excel Expert in just a few hours!
You should join this course if:
- You are new to Excel and want to learn everything there is to learn to become an Excel expert
- You are a regular user of Excel but want to upgrade your skills and become an expert
- You need to learn specific features / functions such as VBA, Charts & Graphs, Pivot Table, What IF Analysis, Advanced Table Functions
Videos are recorded in Indian voice so people from India and other Asian countries can also follow it easily.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals who need to learn Excel to do their job well
- College Students who need to learn Excel to do their assignments and course work
- High School Students
- Marketing Professionals who need to analyze data
- Finance and Accounts Professionals who need to create spreadsheets
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who need to analyze business or customer data