[Udemy] Mastering Shapes in Adobe Photoshop CC + 10 Projects
What you’ll learn
- Proficiency in Using Adobe Photoshop Shapes and Pen Tools in real world examples
- Basic understanding of using Adobe Photoshop
This course is all about Vector Design in Adobe Photoshop CC.
There are no requirements to enroll this course. You can start from novice to become a Master in Vector Design inside Adobe Photoshop CC.
In this course you will learn:
- What are the differences between Vectors and Rasters?
- What are the uses of Vectors?
- How to create and manage Grids and Guides inside Adobe Photoshop CC?
- How to create and manage basic Shapes? Including Rectangles, Rounded Rectangles, Ellipses, Polygons and Stars, Lines and Custom Shapes
- How to manage Fills and Strokes?
- How to work efficiency with Black Arrow and White Arrow tools?
- How to Manage Shapes using Live Shape Properties?
- How to create Masks and manage Masks Properties?
- How to create and manage Vector Masks?
- How to manage more shapes in one layer?
- How to Merge Shape Layers?
- How to Arrange Shapes?
- How to Align Shapes?
- What is the use of Align Edges Option?
- How to manage paths using Paths Panel?
- How to draw paths/shapes using the Pen Tool?
- How to get the best results from the Pen tool?
- How to work with the Freeform Pen tool?
- How to Add/Delete/convert Anchor points?
- How to create and Manage Custom Shapes?
And finally put all this knowledge in action and create:
- 3D Wallpaper
- Monocolor Logo
- Icon Sets
- Business Card
- 3D DVD Package
- Web Elements
- Santa Character
- Symmetrical Design
All from Scratch.
Have fun and enroll the course :)
Who this course is for:
- Students of Graphic Design, Web Design, UI Design and Illustration
- Anyone who wants to learn Vector Designing in Adobe System