What you’ll learn
- Find XSS bug in a Web Application
- Know which basic mistakes are responsible for successful XSS Bugs?
- Understand how to use different type of payloads
- Know what can hackers do by performing a Successful XSS Attack and which information they can steal
- Basic computer and Internet browsing knowledge
- One should have a laptop powered with MAC or linux OS or Windows OS
In this course, you will learn A Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability may allow hackers to inject malicious coded scripts in web pages of a web application.
When users of that web application will click on injected malicious link, hackers could steal all the browser history, cookies and other sensitive information of victim which is stored in web browser.
Bug bounty company HackerOne in 2017 reported that XSS is still a major threat vector.
Did You Know?
Cross-site scripting at present 65% as per Cenzic vulnerability survey.
What will You learn in this course?
* what is XSS?
* Real world examples
* Different types of XSS
* Creating XSS payloads
* Why it is dangerous
* primary and advanced XSS defense techniques.
* how server and client interact with each other and how to intercept conversation of Client and Server.
* How you can run script, in client browser?
* Protecting against these attacks
What skills will you gain?
* How to Find XSS bug in a Web Application and how these vulnerabilities can damage user’s privacy?
* How attacker can exploit XSS vulnerabilities to target innocent web application users? Which type of payloads they can use for it?
* What can hackers do by performing a Successful XSS Attack and which information they can steal?
* Why DOM Based XSS Attack is dangerous and how to find DOM Based XSS in realworld?
* Which beginning to expert security methods you can use to keep XSS Attacks away from web application?
* Which basic mistakes are responsible for successful XSS Bugs?
* The most important thing, which they should know is basics of character encoding.
Who is the target audience?
* Ethical hackers
* Cyber Security Professionals
* Fresher Students
* For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy
Who this course is for:
- Ethical hackers
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Fresher Students
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.