What you’ll learn
- Learn How To Customize Logic Pro X To Your Own Liking
- Work Faster in Logic Pro X By Making It Your Own
- Personalize Logic Pro X By Changing Colors & Layouts
- Learn Working Fast in Logic Pro X By Making It Your Own
- You Need To Own A Copy of Logic Pro X
- You Need To Own A Computer With macOS Installed
- You Want To Learn Working Fast in Logic Pro X
- You Want To Learn Workflow Hacks Such As Key Commands and Personalizing Logic Pro X
In this Logic Pro X Customize course, I will show you how to personalise Logic Pro X and make it look how you want. We will cover different topics such as how to create different themes that switches out the whole interface as well as bringing out different tools in toolbars and customizing them so you have the tools that you really need. There are a lot of different workflow tips & tricks covered in this course – which you can see all of the topics covered within the course curriculum.
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production within Logic Pro X. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music production with ONLY Logic’s stock plugins and free plugins – as well as working in the box.
We are also including 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions – and you can use them however you want in your own tracks since they’re royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to build up a nice and fast workflow inside Logic Pro X.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 15,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who this course is for:
- If You’re a Music Producer and Want To Learn How To Make Logic Pro X Look Like You Want It
- If You Already Produce Music With Logic Pro X and Want To Speed Up Your Workflow
- If You’ve Been Using Logic Pro X And Want To Learn New Ways Of Working Fast in Logic Pro X