News & Events
[Udemy] Lessons Learned from 10 Years as a Data Scientist
What you’ll learn
- Our role as data scientists developers
- How to focus on delivering fast results
- Planning like a pro
- The importance of well written code
- Practical perspective about predictions
- Advanced topics in predictive modeling
- Guidelines for selecting models
- Basic knowledge about data science
When most data scientists begin their careers in the field, they quickly realize there is a huge gap between what they learned in school and the models they are asked to create day-in and day-out for the companies they work at. This course is meant to help data scientists excel in the workplace and teach them the real-life applications of their work.
Taught by a data scientist with over 10 years’ of experience, the course will give you an in-depth look at the work of a data scientist.
You will get actionable advice about how to deliver fast results and create models efficiently, effectively and in a way that is most beneficial for your company.
This course is an important step toward becoming a leading data scientist.
See you at the course.
Who this course is for:
- Data scientists
- Job seekers
- Data science managers