[Udemy] Learn to Build Your First Apache Cordova / PhoneGap App
What you’ll learn
- Create a simple to-do mobile app using Apache Cordova, Monaca, and Onsen UI.
- You will need to create a free Monaca account. This will be covered in lecture 4.
- You will need to install Monaca Debugger. This will be covered in lecture 6.
- You will need to install Monaca CLI. This will be covered in lecture 8.
In this short course, you will learn about the basics of the hybrid app development, which is the fastest and most efficient way to build performant apps for multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) simultaneously. You will get familiar with basic tools and platforms, as we will be using the Apache Cordova, the Monaca platform and Onsen UI for maintaining the native app look and feel.
After the introduction, you will learn about the basic tools and structure of hybrid app development, and dive into coding straight away. Within less than 2 hours, you will have your “To-do” app ready and available. You will learn how to create a list view, how to add and remove items to the list, as well as modify the status of the task.
And the best thing about this course:
You will be able to utilize the new skills and knowledge to create further hybrid apps on your own (or using one of many templates or tutorials provided for future learning)!
Who this course is for:
- This course is probably too easy for you if you are looking for advance guides for Apache Cordova, Monaca, and Onsen UI.