What you’ll learn
- Be able to create a virtual assistant
- Learn the intermediate structure of popular APIs
- Become proficient in intermediate python
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Competence in the English language
- Be able to code in basic python
In Learn Python: Build a Virtual Assistant In Python, you will go from beginner to intermediate level the fun way; creating a real-world application! In this course, I will teach you how to create and set up a virtual assistant for your computer. We will learn how to get data from Wikipedia and Wolfram Alpha, as well as create a GUI. After that, I will regularly release new videos on other optional things that you could add to our application.
This course will help you add something fun to your portfolio and give you good practice for using python. This course is especially good for beginner hobbyists who want to learn how to use various APIs and how to apply them.
Students who enroll will be able to create a real-world, personalized application for your personal use.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for beginners who have a basic knowledge of how programming works
- This course is designed to help people gain a basis in python and the many capabilities of many of its APis
- This course is not meant for complete beginners to basic programming