News & Events
[Udemy] Learn HTML and CSS from Scratch – Build Responsive Websites
What you’ll learn
- Build responsive websites
- HTML – Basic to Advance level
- CSS – Basic to Advance level
- Flexbox & Grid Layouts
- CSS Transition, Animation, Overlays & More
- Support any device with responsive (Mobile friendly) web design
- Start your career as a Web Developer
- Website Hosting & Deployment
- No prerequisite coding knowledge required! The course covers everything from Basics
- Any computer – Windows / Mac / Linux
If you want to create a website or start your career as a Web Developer but have no coding experience, then this course is for you! In this course, you’ll learn to build beautiful websites using the latest HTML5 and CSS3. HTML and CSS are two most important languages for a new web developer to learn. Using HTML, we can add content to the webpage and using CSS, we can style it and make it look beautiful and stunning.
The HTML and CSS are also easy languages but the real challenges come when you want to actually design the website like you want. This course introduces you to those challenges and how to solve them with live demo, practical examples and projects (with solutions).
All this will help you gain confidence and learn quickly.
This course is especially designed for beginners but can be taken by anyone. This course goes from basic to advance level with in-depth explanation. So, you start as a beginner but by the end of this course, you’ll become an expert in HTML and CSS.
On top of that, you’ll get 1:1 instructor support. So, feel free to ask me your questions/doubts if any.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to build and design a website!