[Udemy] Learn Fusion 360 in 30 days for Complete Beginners! (Part 1)
What you’ll learn
- 3D Model everyday objects using Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Change Units in Fusion 360
- Create their own unique 3D objects using Autodesk Fusion 360.
- You should be able to write a complete sentence in English (example: Learning Autodesk Fusion 360 is fun!).
- You should be able to use a computer at a beginner level (open and navigate the Fusion 360 application).
- A kid, adult, or beginner that is looking to learn a rewarding skillset (3D Modeling, CAD – Computer Aided Design).
Are you ready to build your very first 3D model in 2018 with Autodesk Fusion 360?
This is the perfect course to start with. This course is designed for beginners like you that are ready to learn 3D modeling without any previous CAD or 3D modeling experience required.
I’ve had students from 12 years to 63 years old complete my tutorial lessons. It’s never too early or too late to learn Autodesk Fusion 360!
3D CAD Modeling with Autodesk Fusion 360 is the perfect tool to add to your skillset!
FIRST 10 DAYS – WHAT YOU WILL LEARN EACH DAY
- 3D Model a Lego
- 3D Model a Beer Bottle
- 3D Model a Paper Clip
- 3D Model a Whiskey Bottle
- 3D Model an Ice Cube Tray
- 3D Model a Hex Nut
- 3D Model a Handlebar Grip
- 3D Model a Door Stop
- 3D Model an LED Light Bulb
- 3D Model a Phone Case
Why learn from me?
Hi there, I’m Kevin Kennedy, a Product Designer based in Chicago! I’ve been building “stuff” with my hands since I was four.
Throughout my childhood, I mastered the art of woodworking, leatherworking, lego sets, and eating ice cream!
I knew from an early age I’d pursue a creative field, but it wasn’t until my Junior year of High School that I stumbled upon Industrial Design. In Jr. High/ High School I learned AutoCAD which led me to learn Autodesk Inventor and CREO.
- 2012: I started to study Industrial Design at The University of Illinois and picked up SolidWorks, which was fairly easy coming from Autodesk Inventor
- 2013: I started a SolidWorks User Group, with their support, and started teaching SolidWorks to the community/students. I met some Autodesk fellows as they were heavily pushing F360 to students around its official release. They tried to get me to focus on Fusion instead of SolidWorks but at the time (I’ll be honest) Fusion 360 was pretty clunky!
- 2014-16: I started teaching in person Fusion 360 and 3D Printing classes to the community and fellow students. I slowly started using Fusion 360 more and SolidWorks less… and somewhere in there I decided to switch over completely.
- 2018: I missed teaching Fusion 360 so I decided to start the Product Design Online YouTube channel, to help awesome people like you!
I’ve been 3D modeling in CAD programs for 10+ years and I’ve had the pleasure to work with clients big and small – but most of all, I enjoy passing along my knowledge of Fusion 360 to “students” like you!
I spend the majority of my “free time” creating FREE tutorials and helpful articles for those trying to learn Fusion 360. If you’ve found any joy in my videos, even if you’ve only learned one single thing, then please do your part and share with other Fusion 360 fans!
I love how simple Autodesk Fusion 360 can be when it’s broken down into small achievable daily steps!
I still remember the first 3D object I built myself. It was a real struggle just to get it to look the way I wanted. I’ve kept everything in mind while creating this course. I’ll explain each item step by step in its own video. I’ll also be happy to answer any Fusion 360 questions you may have in the student discussion forum for this course (available to enrolled students only).
COURSE CONTENT (FULL 30 DAY SERIES)
- You will learn the essential features of Autodesk Fusion 360!
- You will know how to export your files for 3D printing.
- You will learn how to render products in Fusion 360.
- You will learn how to insert SVGs in Fusion 360!
- You will learn how to create 2-dimensional drawings in Fusion 360.
- You will learn how to import existing models in Fusion 360.
- You will learn how to create an assembly in Fusion 360.
- You will learn how to create a product animation in Fusion 360.
DESIGN AND BUILD YOUR FIRST 3D MODEL IN FUSION 360
No matter what your goal is with learning Autodesk Fusion 360, I want to make sure you’re able to achieve it. If you have any questions or run into any roadblocks, then I’m here to help!
Who is this Autodesk Fusion 360 course for?
This course is for new 3D Modelers who want to learn the essential features of Autodesk Fusion 360 by building 30 everyday objects. This course is NOT for those looking for a long and boring overview that simply talks about features of Fusion 360. It’s been proven that the best way to learn is by doing, that’s why you’ll learn in my course by actually building something each day! If you are interested in simply just watching an overview of Autodesk Fusion 360 then please check a different course.
I can’t wait to help you build your very first 3D model in Autodesk Fusion 360!
Cheers, Kevin Kennedy, Product Design Online
Who this course is for:
- New 3D Modelers who want to learn the essential features of Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Those looking to learn a rewarding skillset (3D Modeling) in a rapidly growing job market.
- Anyone looking to re-learn the core functionalities of Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Those interested in building their 3D CAD models, or looking to gain a better understanding of how 3D CAD models are built in Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Those who have struggled grasping Autodesk Fusion 360 concepts from long boring videos on YouTube.