News & Events
[Udemy] Learn Computer Vision with OpenCV Library using Python
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use the OpenCV library
- Build you own image face detection program
- Learn different tools used in image processing
- Learn how to use different tools of image filtering with the OpenCV library
- Installation of Python and OpenCV on your computer. We’ll cover this in lecture 3 and 4
When you watch the promo above you, can see that I have taken a practical approach in explaining computer vision concepts using the image and video processing library OpenCV. Furthermore the practical approach I have taken, involves writing and implementing code in a way that a complete beginner will be able to follow along and understand.
What you will love about this course ,is that it is easy to follow along with. All you have to do is watch what I do and try to implement it yourself. I have tried to explain some the functions as simple and brief as possible so that a complete beginner would be able to understand.This course is for you if you are interested in computer vision and want to learn how to use the OpenCv library.
Who this course is for:
- For a complete beginner in computer vision