What you’ll learn
- To Understand how to Develop Enterprise Level Applications
- Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project
- Understand the rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
- Should be able to understand the scalability and reuse aspects of the application in development and can provide and evaluate enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
- Able to articulate the application requirements and interpret the same in solid work class ( work, cover and folder) design
- Basic Java Programming knowledge is an advantage but not mandatory
- SOAP, PL/SQL are having knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Good knowledge about OOPS concepts
Pega is an unified platform to build faster enterprise applications, that saves money and increase the ROI for the companies using this platform.There is a huge demand for PEGA developers, it is necessary to understand the Job duties / responsibilities required to become a Pega Developer. What one must know to become a PEGA developer.
- As a PEGA Developer you must be able to develop enterprise level applications.
- Good knowledge about Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Strong experience and knowledge about OOPS concepts
- Technologies such J2EE, JSP,EJB,Xml and Java
- Must be Well-versed in PRPC (Pega Rules Process commander )
- Must have knowledge and experience in working with Agile Methodology
- Ability to work with SCRUM/Pega Smart
- SOAP, PL/SQL are important and having knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Ability to code and it is good when you are proficient in these following languages like Java, Jquery, Angular JS etc
- Its good to know these tools Visio, UML and Excel.
These are the following Job responsibilities to become a PEGA developer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn PEGA Application development