News & Events
[Udemy] Blender: Complete Guide. Learn 3D game asset with Blender
What you’ll learn
- Learn 3D modeling, rendering with Blender
- Blender Interface and How to Navigate It
- Model complex objects
- Work with modifiers in Blender
- Use Photoshop to Texture the game asset
- How to Bake Textures Into Your Model
- Have Blender installed – any version is fine
Blender is considered to be one of the most complete 3D packages on the market and it is free and open source!
This course will give any beginner the necessary skills and knowledge to create own 3D projects with Blender. You don’t need to have any previous experience in 3D modeling, but if you do, then this course is a great way get you started with Blender.
Through this course, we will create a wonderful project using a step-by-step approach. You will start by getting to know the modeling tools available in Blender as you create a 3D game asset and then you will discover more advanced techniques and even use Photoshop to texturize the general aspect of the asset. After that, you will learn how to export it to Unity.
The tools and techniques are introduced in a practical way, so you can apply them in your own projects later.
By the end of this course, you will master a workflow that you will be able to apply to your own creations.
Who this course is for:
- Students that have a basic understanding of 3D
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Blender