What you’ll learn
- Kubernetes basics.
- Next, we will understand why we need a good Container Orchestration Engine and see why Kubernetes is your go-to option
- Then, we will build and administer production grade Kubernetes clusters on-the-go, on-cloud and as well as locally on your laptop
- After that, you will get in depth understanding of what are Pods, how do they connect and communicate and finally will show you how to write Pod manifest file and deploy it on Kubernetes
- Then, we will go through managing application protection and high-availability using ReplicaSet, ReplicationController, and DaemonSet,
- Finally, using nodePort Service, I will show you how to expose applications on to the internet using NodePort service.
- Basic understanding of YAML syntax, Linux Commands, Docker, Containers, Google Cloud is a plus. But, not mandatory
If my guess is right, I’m sure you heard about Kubernetes multiple times and also you heard about it is becoming defacto standard for Container Orchestration. Currently, It is must know technology for any DevOps engineer, Developers and Administrators.
“Kubernetes Getting Started” (this) course is ideal for someone who wants quickly learn about Kubernetes basics.
This course is created in addition to “Kubernetes Made Easy”. “Kubernetes Made Easy” is a In-depth course on Udemy, where you will learn addition important topics and has access to all the material in this course.
Finally, my sincere thanks to YouTube community who are the main motivators behind my Kubernetes courses on Udemy.
Srinath, you are the best. Your series covers everything. Folks, if you are interested in all nuts and bolts of Kubernetes, watching Srinath series is A MUST !!!! – Mathew K’s comment @ Containers video
Mr. Srinath, I really dont know – how to thank you. These are excellent kubernets videos, which i come across so far. Each and every small concepts are cleared in-detail. Sincere and humble request for you to put some videos for G-Cloud and Docker. – Vijay’s comment @ Pods video
Gone through various Kubernetes paid courses too. But this series is best so far. It is helping me to understand each and every smaller components and configuration of K8S in a very practical manner. Thanks for your effort and time you have devoted to making this course. :) – Vivek @ NodePort Service
I have no words for your explanation, it’s a simply superb… I’m very confused after seen too many videos for Kubernetes architecture,now I’m pretty confident and clear about it… Thanks a lot… – Anil K @ Kubernetes Architecture
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineer, Developers, Admins or Anyone interested to learn about Kubernetes.