What you’ll learn
- How to create elements dynamically
- Access to computer
- Use of editor to write code
Card war game – highest card wins the pot of cards –
- Let the user select the number of players
- Deal the cards to each player evenly
- Flip the top card for each player
- Check which card it the highest value – if there is a tie run a playoff
- On tie run the playoff function checking to see the players followup cards and who has the highest. If the player runs out of cards they lose.
- Let the player determine how many rounds of attack will be run
- Keep running steps 4-7 until one player holds all the cards and is the winner
- Once a winner is determined allow the player to restart the game build the sequence again
- Element selection and manipulation
- Adding event listeners to listen for user interactions
- Updating element style properties and values on the fly
- Adding and removing element classes
- Creating elements dynamically and adding them to the page
- Applying game play logic and game development logic
- Big fixes and debugging applications
- Checking game logic and applying game logic to create play path
- Source Code is included
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers