[Udemy] Java Masterclass | Beginner to OOP Programming with Eclipse
What you’ll learn
- They will have an excellent understanding of the fundamentals in Java programming.
- Use many advanced Java programming techniques and have a great understanding Object Orientated Programming. These are essential skills for every form of Java programmer.
- Nothing. No prior knowledge of programming is needed.
- You will need access to the internet
- You will need space on your computer for the software we will download
Welcome to my Masterclass course on Java Programming with Eclipse!
My name is Matthew Dewey. I am an experienced programmer, having received several accommodations on programming in my formal education as well as tough several programming languages to thousands of students. My goal is to provide you, the budding programmer, the the knowledge you need on programming in an easy and fun manner. In this course I do just that and with one of the most useful IDEs coupled with the Java programming language.
Java, a wonderfully simple programming language that has encouraged many programmers to pursue careers involving Java over any other language. Of course, it goes without saying that Java is an excellent language, but do you know what is required of you to start programming Java?
As with any programming language it is important you understand the fundamentals and that is exactly what I teach you in this course. Further on, once completing the basic section, we move onto advanced Java programming and OOP. Data is important in the technological world that we live in, but what we use is processed data, so you, as the budding programmer need to know this as well. I show you how to scan through large amounts of data with ease as well as extract specific types and process it as well.
What about Eclipse? A popular, widely used IDE that many large applications have been created in over the years. Do you know how to use it to its full potential? Well, in this course we will go through several projects that will help you get truly comfortable with the IDE as well as more adept at program creation.
I help you:
- Install your IDE
- Establish fundamental code
- Create and use variables
- Retrieve user input
- Process simple data
- Advanced Java Methods
- Data Collection
- Data Processing and Storage
- Data Extraction
- Data Scanning
- OOP, Object Orientated Programming
- and BONUS tips and tricks!
Go no further if you’re looking for the course that will guide you into the world of programming! With my masterclass course I can guarantee that the knowledge you learn will help you get a head-start in Java programming. I hope you enjoy the course and it helps you on your way into the world of programming!
“Programming is a form of art. It is logical creativity!”
Who this course is for:
- Students ready to learn the joys of programming for the first time.
- I.T Students
- Basic Java programmers
- Beginner Programmers
- Java Programmers Wanting to Learn OOP