What you’ll learn
- You will understand what kind of questions are asked in Java Interviews.
- Learn the basic Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 7 days.
- Gain enough experience to pass a core Java programming interview and perform well on the job.
- You will Understand Basic and Advanced Object Oriented Concepts.
- You will be able to Answer Questions on Collections, Generics and MultiThreading.
- Learn how to develop impressing Java applications in a few minutes/ hours.
- You will not need any any prior knowledge – so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Java.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Do you need to start a new career as a Java Developer? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
I have personally trained over 10,000 people in how to pass their Java Certification exam on the first attempt!
Java interview is quite important to open up new vistas of opportunities in your professional career. It all begins with credibility. The moment your prospective employer will see your resume, your Java status will grab his eyeballs, without any doubt.
This course will help you be prepared and win better job prospects in the industry and even makes you comparatively superior to other candidates. Besides, you might even grab higher salaries to those who are not certified.
So, what are you waiting for?
Make up your mind as a Java Developer and move further in your career. Here are some things that you should know before you begin the preparation.
Master Java Coding! Learn the basic of computer programming, variables, if-statements and decision making, loops, funtions and files input-output, XML Processing and Database Handling.
After this course you will be able to code your fancy app for your work or your personal porfolio. Learning Java will give you more opportunities for jobs and career advancement because Java is one of the most requested skills in 2018!
This course requires no previous programming or Java experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Java, this course will teach you everything you need.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are learning Java and want to get a job as Java Developer and want to prepare for a Java Interview.
- Students who are Java Beginners and want to test their Java Knowledge.
- Students who want to add more depth to their Java Knowledge.