[Udemy] IOT enabled hydroponics indoor automated system
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics of hydroponics
- Can able to grow their own plant in your home
- Remotely control and monitor your growing system using IOT
- Learn to connect Raspberry pi and sensors to IOT cloud platform
- Stepwise process to build a automated indoor hydroponics system
- Basic python programming
- General understanding of control systems
- Basic linux commands
IOT enabled Hydroponics indoor automated system using Raspberry Pi 3b+ is an intermediate course on the newly launched Raspberry Pi 3b+. The course is ideal for those who want to grow their own plants in the hydroponic system . This course will take your intermediate coding skills to the next level.
You will learn how to program the sensors to measure temperature, humidity and pH.
Going forward you will learn how to program each hardware required for system. Once you are done with it, we will proceed to integrating the hardware and software. In this, you will learn how to build the system from the ground up and control it remotely using the Raspberry Pi.
You will also learn how to integrate with the IoT platform and control the entire system remotely. You will have a dashboard where you can visualize the data in the form of a graph, table, gauge meter, etc. Apart from that, you can also control the mist machine by turning ON and OFF through a virtual switch on your dashboard. This will be a fun project, and you will learn to program for Internet of Things.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to grow their own crop using hydroponics
- Anyone interested in learning python
- Anyone interested in IOT and Automation