[Udemy] Introduction to SAS
What you’ll learn
- this training you shall be able to Create SAS data sets and run SAS programs effectively.
- Basic computer working knowledge
- Idea of creating data sheets with help of Excel software and workings of the same.
SAS which stands for Statistical Analysis System is a software developed by the SAS Institute a private company based out of Cary, North Carolina, USA. Its primary objective is to be able to process large chunks of data and analyse it to aid in the process of intelligent decision making. SAS has has been widely accepted in the world and it accounts for almost 70% of the data processing market place.
Through this training you shall be able to Create SAS data sets and run SAS programs effectively.
The training will include the following:
Introduction about SAS and its interface
Introducing SAS datasets
Execution of programs : PDV
Variables in SAS : Formats and Informats
Importing data to SAS.
Who this course is for:
- Statistical Business Analysts
- Data analysts
- Risk analysts
- Market researchers
- Anyone who wants to learn statistical analysis