News & Events
[Udemy] Introduction to AWS Lambda for beginners with 4 Labs
- August 11, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: IT & Software
What you’ll learn
- Create Serverless applications using AWS Lambda
- Create Lambda deployment packages
- Learn what is AWS Lambda and how it integrates with other AWS Services
- Basic AWS knowledge
- Basic programming knowledge
AWS Lambda lies at the heart of the Serverless architecture on AWS. AWS Lambda you pay per execution and get a million executions per month for free and you no longer have to worry about provisioning and maintaining servers.
AWS Lambda can be used for a wide range of tasks including image processing, log processing, and security automation.
In this course, we cover the following things:
– Create a Hello World Lambda function and walk through the Lambda console.
– Automate starting and stopping of EC2 instances on a desired schedule using Lambda and Cloudwatch Events
– Build a deployment package with external image processing library and build a serverless image processing app.
Why should you take this course:
– AWS Lambda is easy to learn and fun to use, and can serve as a backbone for interesting personal or professional projects.
– You will build an image processing app which you can expand.
– You will get all the future updates on the course for free.
– We cover the basics of Lambda and provide 4 demo in just around 2 hours. This is a no-frill, information dense course that helps you ramp up on AWS Lambda quickly.
– Test your knowledge with a AWS Lambda quiz in the end of this course
If you have any feedback, suggestions or request for additional content, please let us know. We want to keep improving this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn AWS Lambda with simple examples.